Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday Wants: All Marble Everything

By 6:12 pm ,

beyonce pregnant?


Marble has been a popular trend for the last few months, I adore it so much I decided to dedicated the first "Wednesday Wants" of year to anything and everything marble.

1. Vertical Marble Hall Crystal Necklace $24
2. White Marble IPhone 5/5S Case $19.95 (there are more marble cases on their website)
3. ASOS Skort $40.48
4. Black Marble IPhone Case $20.95
5. Marble Bi-Fold Wallet $18
6. Marble Crew Socks $11.99

And if you don't have money to blow on these items, I got you covered with some DIYs so you can still get your marble-related needs out of the way.
diy marble

1. DIY Marble Decorations from a Pair and a Spare
2. DIY Marble Photo Background from a Pair and a Spare
3. DIY Clay Marbled Ring Dish from a Beautiful Mess
4. DIY Marble Mani from Fashionlush
5. DIY Marbleized Macbook from Fashionlush

I hope you like this edition of Wednesday Wants, I'm going to try to do this every week if not every other week. Comment if you want to see a specific edition of Wednesday Wants and I'll try to make it happen. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, I follow back. Have a great day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments