Powered by Blogger.

DIY Charm Choker Necklace

By 1:42 pm ,


If you saw my DIY INSO about choker necklaces, you would see I have taken a liking to the 90s style charm chokers. So I decided to see if I could make it, and I did! This is an easy DIY which takes 10 minutes.



What you need:

  • String of your choice (I used 2mm Black Cord)
  • Coil Ends
  • Lobster Claw Clasp
  • Jump Rings (I used 6mm)
  • Charm of your Choice
  • Pliers
  • Superglue (optional)

I got my charms from Michaels but there are so many cheap charms from that are in bulk like Planet, Moon, Hamsa Hand.

1. Measure your cord to a comfortable length for your neck, I like to make mine a little tight and then add jump rings at the end so I can adjust it.

2. Use your pliers and close the last ring of the coil ends to hold the string, you can also put superglue inside it to secure it but it's completely up to you.

3. Add your charm to the necklace

4. Add the Lobster Claw Clasp and jump rings and you are done!

I hope you enjoyed my first DIY post, if you have any questions or wanna request anymore DIYs don't be shy to comment. And if you did make it, I'd love to know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments