Powered by Blogger.

Beanie Weather

By 4:04 pm ,

7) Reckless Beanie (Lost the link)
8) Thug Life Beanie (Also lost the link)

Since the weather is getting colder, it's time to bring out your beanies. I'm really liking the beanies with sassy captions on them. These are the top 8 that I like the most.  My favourite is the "TrapLord" beanie since I've been listening to A$ap Ferg alot.



Christmas Song of the Day is : Jhene Aiko's "Wrap Me Up" featuring James Fauntleroy. Jhene Aiko recently released her EP "Sail Out" which has been on repeat since I got my hands on it. Her angelic voice just makes this Christmas love song great for those "cold winter nights."


P.S have exams 3 days straight so I might not be able to post the next 4 days :(
Happy Blogmas!
-Cat

You Might Also Like

0 comments